How much is your case worth? Find out now. If you were injured in an accident in Temecula, Murrieta or anywhere in Riverside County, we are ready to help you! Call us right away!
Temecula Personal Injury Attorney
Were you or a loved one injured because of negligent actions on the part of another person or company? Are you wondering if you should sue for the harm that has been caused? Call our Temecula personal injury lawyers today to get the answers to all your questions.
Common Injury Lawsuit Questions:
- How Can An Injury Lawyer Help Me?
- Do I Have a Personal Injury Case?
- What Should I do After an Accident Injury?
Why Choose Liljegren Law Group in Temecula, CA?
At the Liljegren Law Group, we provide compassionate, high-quality representation for injury victims in Temecula, Murrieta, and throughout Riverside county. Our practice is 100% focused on injury lawsuits and recovery for those who have been injured. We’ve secured millions of dollars in compensation for our clients and we believe our success is a result of a our dedication to every client as well as our diligent, aggressive approach.
How Can A Temecula Personal Injury Lawyer Help Me?
Some people think that they can handle their injury lawsuit on their own. They may worry about how expensive a lawyer or think “Why pay a lawyer when I can handle this myself!” However, this is exactly what the insurance company wants you to think. They know they can take advantage of you and give you far less than what your case is actually worth. Only an experienced Temecula personal injury attorney can properly assess your situation, justify it through past experiences handling similar injury cases, and then demand a fair amount from the insurance company.
We Will Deal With Insurance Companies for You
While most injury claims are settled out of court, insurance companies will try to settle for as little as possible. Yes, even your own insurance company will try to pay you as little as possible. Don’t let the insurance company take advantage of you! An experienced Temecula trial attorney will force them to pay you what is fair or we will take them to trial.
If you are looking for the best Temecula personal injury attorney, our Temecula, CA law firm is committed to working tirelessly on your behalf. We will ensure you are treated fairly by the insurance companies and are provided with fair compensation for damages. No matter how you were injured, our injury lawyers are prepared to handle your case. While most people who call us need the help of a Temecula car accident lawyer, we have experience handling all types of injury cases. We have been helping good people harmed by other people or companies since 2002. Choosing an experienced attorney who focuses on serious injuries is important when it comes to winning a personal injury lawsuit. Call our law office today, we are ready to stand up and fight for you.
Request a Free Consultation | No Fees Unless We Win
Injury Claims We Handle
If you were harmed as the result of negligence on the part of another person or entity, you may have grounds to file an accident claim. Here are a few examples of possible Temecula personal injury claims we’ve handled:
- You were rear-ended in a car crash while trying to take the exit on the 15 Freeway & Rancho California Road and you needed medical attention.
- You were injured while on the premises of the Pechanga Resort & Casino through no fault of your own.
- You suffered harm while visiting one of the local Temecula wineries.
- You were hit by a car in Old Town Temecula.
Medical costs, household bills, and the question of whether or not you will be able to regain your independence all become real, significant issues. When an persons injuries were caused by someone else’s negligence, you deserve compensation for all of your financial and personal suffering. Each accident injury claim is different; while some circumstances might be similar to other cases, local injury attorney Scott Liljegren understands that your situation is unique to you. Call (951) 676-4554 today.
Do You Have a Personal Injury Case?
So how do you know whether you have a case? First, the responsible party would have had to act in a careless manner, and that carelessness caused the injury. For example, when driving we owe a duty of care to other drivers to be responsible and operate our vehicle safely. If a drunk or speeding driver were to cause your accident, then they have breached that duty.
Second, you must have harmed. Property damage alone, unless it was significant, is typically not enough to have a case. If you were injured, then your injuries and property damage would be the other driver’s responsibility. Call Liljegren Law Group in Temecula (951) 676-4554
What to Do If You’ve Been Injured in an Accident
You have the power to positively affect your personal injury claim with a few important steps to take after an accident. The actions you take in the aftermath of a car accident or another harmful incident could determine your legal options and financial future. If you do not trust yourself to take all the required steps, contact Liljegren Law Group in Temecula early on to take them for you. Otherwise, try to complete the following tasks to start building a claim if you have been injured in Temecula.
- Make a report to law enforcement. California law requires you to call the police from the scene of a car accident if it causes deaths, injuries or at least $1,000 in property damages. Calling 911 after any type of serious accident can help with a claim, as an insurance company will ask to see a police report.
- Take photographs. If you can, take pictures of the scene of your accident. Focus on anything that may be relevant to your injury claim, such as a dangerous property defect or obscured road sign.
- Don’t leave without the other person’s information. If your accident involved another person, such as a driver or business owner, write down that person’s full name, phone number and insurance information. Give your information to the other person as well.
- Write down witness contact information. If someone witnessed your accident, obtain that person’s name and contact information for future reference. A statement from an eyewitness could help a court understand how your injury happened.
- Receive medical care immediately. Waiting too long to see a doctor about your injuries could give an insurance company a reason to deny your claim. It could also exacerbate your injuries, making it more difficult to recover physically.
- File an initial insurance claim. Call the insurance company of the person or party you believe caused your injury right away. Most insurers require initial reporting within one to two days of the accident. You do not need to give many details at this stage – just the basic facts of the accident. Do not admit fault.
- Keep an injury journal. Write down the facts of your accident in as much detail as you can remember while they are still fresh in your mind. This includes the location, time and date. Write down a description of your injury as well. Obtain medical records from your doctor to support your injury claim.
- Gather information related to your case. Keep everything connected to your accident in an organized folder. This includes police reports, witness statements, medical records, receipts, correspondence from insurance companies, photographs, repair estimates and diagnostic test results.
- Follow through with medical treatments. Keep up with medical treatments, therapies and appointments as your physician follows up with you. Dropping off your medical care could give an insurance company a reason to deny your claim or diminish your payout.
- Contact a Temecula personal injury lawyer. Do not delay in contacting an attorney for assistance with your injury claim. Our lawyers at Liljegren Law Group offer free initial consultations and legal services on a contingency fee basis. We may be able to help you obtain maximum compensation for your injury.
You do not have to take care of these processes by yourself. You have the right to hire a personal injury lawyer in Temecula to help you with the steps it takes to recover from an accident. Whether you have injuries from a car crash, slip and fall, dog attack, workplace accident, or another incident in California, the Liljegren Law Group can help you start a claim with the right steps forward.
Let us Maximize Your Recovery
When it comes to personal injury lawsuits, “damages” refers to money that an injured party collects after a personal injury lawsuit is resolved through either settlement or winning a verdict. When we handle your personal injury claim, our goal is to maximize the recovery so you are awarded as much money as possible so that you are fairly compensated for all the physical and emotional harm that has been caused. Types of damages include compensatory damages (economic damages and non-economic damages) and punitive damages.
Call a Temecula Personal Injury Lawyer
The personal injury lawyers at Liljegren Law Group prioritize the success of your case over everything else. We handle all cases on a contingent basis, meaning you won’t pay a dime unless we win. Your initial consultation will always be free. We take the time to listen to you and examine every aspect of your case. Attorney Liljegren worked as an insurance defense attorney before founding the firm, so you can be assured that you are getting knowledgeable advice from someone who understands how the other side thinks.
If you’ve been injured in Temecula, Murrieta or surrounding areas as a result of someone else’s negligence, do not hesitate. Call the experienced Temecula personal injury attorneys at Liljegren Law Group and let us help you today. (951) 676-4554
“If I had to choose anyone to represent me or my daughter, I would choose Scott.”