Temecula Car Accident Attorney
If you or a loved one have been injured in a traffic accident, do not hesitate to contact a qualified Temecula car accident attorney at Liljegren Law Group. Our local law firm has years of experience in handling auto accident claims after an accident leaves you with devastating injuries and economic damages.
Temecula Car Accident Resources
- Why Choose Liljegren Law Group for Your Auto Accident Case?
- Do I Need a Lawyer for a Car Accident?
- How Much Does a Car Accident Attorney Cost?
- How Much Is My Car Accident Claim Worth?
- Contact a Temecula Car Accident Lawyer Today
Why Hire Liljegren Law Group for Your Car Accident Claim?
At Liljegren Law Group, our car accident attorneys have helped hundreds of clients to recover fair and just compensation after an accident. The majority of the auto accident claims we handle come from our satisfied clients who recommend others to our law firm. Give us the chance to help you and your family. Contact our Temecula law office today for your free car accident consultation.
- We only practice personal injury law. This allows us to provide high-quality legal representation to all accident victims in Temecula, CA.
- Temecula personal injury lawyer, Scott Liljegren, served as an insurance defense attorney before turning to personal injury law. This gives him a unique perspective on claims.
- We have used our hard work and determination to secure millions of dollars on behalf of injured clients in the past.
- We take all auto accident claims on a contingency fee basis, so you will not have to pay anything unless we win.
Car accidents can have long-lasting consequences and even cause a serious shake up in your life. Accident victims should not be forced to cover these expenses as they move forward past the accident and personal injuries. When you work with a skilled Temecula car accident attorney at our law firm, our goal is to handle as much as possible when it comes to dealing with the auto insurance company so you can focus on getting as healthy as possible.
When Should You Hire a Temecula Car Accident Lawyer?
Many motor vehicle accident victims believe involving an attorney will make the claims process more complicated, but this is not the case. Calling a car accident attorney to take over your car crash claim can make the process easier for you and your family. A lawyer knows exactly how to navigate California’s car accident laws for the fastest and most efficient claims process. An accident lawyer will also be able to protect your rights during conversations with insurance claims adjusters and police officers. Although you may not need an attorney for every type of car accident case, certain factors point to the need to hire legal representation:
- Serious or catastrophic injuries. If you suffered personal injuries that caused immense pain and suffering, temporary disabilities, scarring, disfigurement, loss of a bodily function, amputation, brain damage, paralysis or a long-term disability, hire an attorney to oversee your case. An insurance company may not offer the compensation your serious injuries deserve without help from a lawyer.
- Wrongful death. If your loved one died in an auto accident in Riverside County, contact an experienced wrongful death attorney in Temecula for assistance with your civil claim. A wrongful death lawsuit can benefit from the attention of a seasoned lawyer. An attorney from Liljegren Law Group can guide your family through the claims process in a way that will maximize your odds of securing a monetary award.
- Liability issues. A complicated car accident case may require assistance from an attorney. If your case involves multiple defendants, defendants disputing liability, an insurance company refusing your claim, broken laws, a trucking company or other complicating factors, it could benefit you to call a lawyer for a car accident.
There is no wrong time to call a legal representative. You can contact a Temecula car accident lawyer from Liljegren Law Group about your crash, any time, free of charge. We offer free, nonobligatory initial case reviews so potential clients can learn about their cases at no personal risk. Even if your injuries seem minor, if you have any questions or concerns about the insurance claim process, do not hesitate to fill out an online contact form and tell us more about your case. Our Temecula car accident lawyers can help you work through the details of your case and may be able to achieve better results on your behalf.
Temecula Auto Accident Cases Liljegren Law Group Has Won
Although past successes do not guarantee future results, we at Liljegren Law Group are proud of the outcomes we have secured for individuals and families in need. We know how life-changing a financial settlement or verdict can be for a family dealing with thousands of dollars in medical expenses and lost wages after a serious accident in Temecula, CA. We work hard on behalf of clients to secure the results they need to move forward with peace of mind. Our accident lawyers use tailored legal strategies and aggressive negotiation tactics to secure the best possible outcomes for injured clients.
- Motorcycle collision: $575,000. We represented a 49-year-old motorcycle accident victim after a driver pulled out in front of him. The victim suffered a radius fracture that required two surgeries and received an initial offer of $100,000 from the driver’s insurance company. We conducted an exhaustive search for additional outlets for recovery and found one through the at-fault driver’s employer.
- Head-on collision: $425,000. We obtained this jury verdict for a young mother of five children who suffered severe injuries to her wrists, neck and back after a school district van hit her minivan head-on while she was sitting in a left turn lane. Our Temecula car accident attorneys had to overcome challenges related to comparative fault and pre-existing injuries to achieve this outcome.
- Pedestrian accident: $300,000. Liljegren Law Group secured a $300,000 structured settlement for a female pedestrian who suffered severe injuries in an auto accident. A negligent driver struck her while she was crossing the street.
These are just three of many settlements and verdicts we have secured on behalf of severely injured clients in auto accident cases. Our Temecula car accident attorneys have the power to litigate any type of auto accident. We have fought and won cases involving drunk drivers, distracted drivers, negligent companies, dangerous roadways, defective auto parts and all types of motor vehicles. We know how to argue for the highest possible awards on behalf of our clients in Temecula, CA. Contact us today to find out how much your accident case might be worth.
How Much Does a Car Accident Lawyer Charge?
Cost is one of the things clients worry the most about when hiring an auto accident attorney for the first time. As a car crash survivor, you are probably already dealing with medical costs, insurance deductibles, lost earnings, vehicle repairs, and travel expenses. The last thing you want is to receive another bill for legal fees.
Luckily, Liljegren Law Group keeps cost in mind when handling their clients’ claims. Hiring an accident lawyer can be affordable at the right law firm. Learn more by contact our local law office.
Compensation for Car Accidents in California
Temecula accident attorney Scott Liljegren has dedicated his life to personal injury law out of a genuine passion for helping others. He and his associates know that pursuing a personal injury claim is about much more than just financial recovery. A successful auto accident lawsuit can give an accident victim validation, justice, and closure. Forcing the at-fault party to take accountability for the crash and your damages can give you the peace of mind you need to mentally and emotionally move forward. The monetary award your family can receive, however, is also important for moving on. You may be eligible for reimbursement for many different damages from an at-fault party:
- Medical expenses. Past and future medical expenses, including hospital bills, ambulatory fees, medications, medical devices, surgeries, rehabilitation, and therapies. If you require lifelong disability accommodations or live-in care, the defendant could reimburse these costs as well.
- Property repairs. If the car crash damaged, wrecked, or totaled your vehicle or damaged other properties, you could receive an award for the full costs of repairs and/or vehicle replacement. You will need proof of these losses in the form of a price estimate from an auto mechanic.
- Lost wages. Many car accident lawsuits involve lost wage demands for the weekly wages and related benefits the victim missed due to his or her injuries. If you had to miss days or weeks at work because of your injuries, or if you cannot return to your previous position at all, you could be eligible for lost wage compensation.
- Pain and suffering. You may be able to recover noneconomic damages for the intangible losses related to your vehicle accident. This can include payments for fear, anxiety, psychological trauma, post-traumatic stress disorder, emotional distress, mental anguish, physical pain, lost quality of life, and grief.
- Punitive damages. Some auto accident claimants receive punitive damages from presiding judges. Punitive damages come in addition to compensatory ones to punish a defendant. A judge may award exemplary damages if the defendant was malicious, intentional or grossly negligent in his or her wrongdoing.
Every car accident claim is unique. The best way to find out the potential monetary value of the losses you suffered is with a free case evaluation with a knowledgeable car accident lawyer in Temecula. Liljegren Law Group can review your economic and noneconomic damages, help you calculate a reasonable settlement amount, and take over settlement negotiations on your behalf. Hiring an attorney is the best way to increase the odds of obtaining top results for your car accident injuries and damages.
Pay No Fees Unless We Get You Compensation
The Temecula accident lawyers at Liljegren Law Group accept clients on a contingency fee basis for maximum cost transparency. A contingency fee basis is a type of payment plan you can use during a lawsuit where you were not at fault for the car accident. When you are on a contingency fee contract with your attorney, you take on 0% of the financial risks of your case up front. Our law firm will front all of the costs related to bringing and litigating your claim at no risk to you. You will not owe any attorney’s fees for work completed on your case until and unless we successfully secure your financial compensation.
If we win your case, you will pay the attorney’s fees owed as a portion of the settlement or jury verdict won on your behalf. You and the lawyer will agree on a percentage to deduct from the final award before the start of your case based on its complexity. If the lawyer does not win your case, you will not pay for services already rendered. Neither of you will get paid. This is what motivates us to strive for maximum results for the client.
Never Pay Out of Pocket for Our Accident Lawyers
At Liljegren Law Group, we make sure injured accident victims never have to pay out of pocket to hire great car accident attorneys in Temecula, CA. We use a contingency fee basis for all auto accident and personal injury claims. That means we charge no fees unless we win your case. You will not have to pay your lawyer a dime until he or she recovers compensation on your behalf. You will be able to focus on the things your family needs, such as food, shelter, and health care, in the aftermath of a serious accident while your lawyer fronts the costs of an accident claim.
Schedule a Free Consultation With a Car Accident Attorney in Temecula, CA
We understand the importance of affordability. Contact our car accident lawyers and discuss the specific attorney’s fees for your particular claim and situation during a free consultation today. We are flexible with our fee structure to give every injured victim access to high-quality attorneys, regardless of his or her financial situation or accident-related hardships. We will search for ways to reduce your costs and maximize your compensatory award throughout your case. At Liljegren Law Group, your success is our success. We are highly motivated to obtain the best possible award for you.
If you were involved in a motor vehicle accident in Temecula, please contact our local law office by calling (951) 676-4554 to speak with an accident attorney or contact us online. We can help you right away.
Car Accident Client Review: 5/5 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I hired Scott Liljegren for a recent auto accident I was in. Not only was he very responsive, but extremely knowledgeable about the law. He was sympathetic to my situation and helped me out with doctor’s bills as well as my lost wages and rental car. I am very happy that I found his law firm and highly recommend him to anyone.
– Mark W.